The sea has long captured the eyes of brave and adventurous people who loathed to the treacherous waters and their unrelenting prowess. RET gives you a chance to enjoy at the sea like royalty cruising in state of the art yachts. To give you your dream service is our motto. We believe in delivering the best service to you because every moment can turn into a fond memory. Cruising will start from Dubai Marina and we will take you around JBR, Palm, Atlantis Hotel and after the Iconic Lagoon (which is located near Barasti Bar), we will return back to Dubai Marina.
- Experienced skipper & crew
- Fishing Equipment
- Chilled Water, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee
- State- of-the-art Music system and DVD player
- Inbuilt Navigation system
- 5 star catering onboard
|Price for 22 pax||1600AED|
|Duration||Minimum 2 Hours (Ideal 4 Hours or more)|
|Days of Operation||All days of week|
|Timings||Day and Night, any time of your preference|
|Age||No age limit|
|Trip Exclusions||Gratuities are optional|
|Maximum guests onboard||22 guest (on 55 ft. Yacht). Minimum one guest for Exclusive Yacht Charter|
You Need to Know:
- Yacht Length: 55 ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Master bedrooms: 2
- Twin bedroom: 1
- Restrooms: 2
- Kitchen: 1
- dining area with big lounge
- sitting area
- Frontend sun deck
- Facility of making tea and coffee.
- You have to keep your original passport with you.
- You can do fine and simple casual dressing.
- You can carry swimming suits with you as they can be useful if you wish to swim during the trip
Cameras are allowed and must but keep this in mind that not to take pictures of Arab women without permission. Photography of government and military installations is prohibited.
On Dubai Dhow cruise trip we reserve the right to cancel or withdraw any activity for reasons beyond our control such as weather, strikes, war & other events of force majeure for which a refund, partial refund or rescheduled date may be given which is at the discretion of Royal Eagle Tourism.