Its wet! Its wild! Its Wild Wadi – the most stunning water stop ever! Its 12 acres of land: unadulterated fun with 23 nerve wrenching rides that leave you addicted for more. Arranged between the Burj Al Bedouin and The Jumeirah Shoreline Inn in Dubai, its simply a 20-moment drive from the downtown area. Get there and go wild!
- Stunning Burj Al Arab
- Tale of Juha
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel
|Above 1.1 meters in height||275 per person|
|Below 1.1 meters in height||245 per person|
|Days of Operation||Daily|
|Age||No age limit|
You Need to Know:
- On 1st December 2014 Park will open until 7:00 pm due to UAE national day celebrations hosted around the Burj Ul Arab Hotel area.
- Wild Wadi Park is planning annual maintenance program for which the park will be closed from 11th January 2015 to 11th February 2015.
- Park will reopen on 12th February 2015.
- This park has the largest water slide out of North America. But it is removed now to make spaces for two more rides.
- This park has 18m (59 ft.) waterfall.
- It also has two snack stands, two gift shops and three restaurants.
Cameras are allowed and must but keep this in mind that not to take pictures of Arab women without permission. Photography of government and military installations is prohibited.
On Wild Wadi trip we reserve the right to cancel or withdraw any activity for reasons beyond our control such as weather, strikes, war & other events of force majeure for which a refund, partial refund or rescheduled date may be given which is at the discretion of Royal Eagle Tourism.