This brief excursion will take you to Sharjah, the Pearl of the Bay. We pass by the delightful tidal pond and green parks. We start with a photograph stop at the Blue Souk with its mosaic work before heading to the Nabooda House. One of the numerous points of interest to see amid the visit is Best Faisal Mosque. We visit the remodeled Fortress of Sharjah, previous habitation of the decision family initially inherent 1820. We proceed by means of the beautiful Corniche drive to visit Ajman Fortress & Historical center where we look into the Emirates past before oil was found.
- Exploration of 2 of the 7 Emirates of UAE: Sharjah & Ajman
- Pearl Monument?symbol of the UAE Federation
- Astounding Blue Souk, a bustling & colorful marketplace
- Intriguing visit to the Museum of Islamic Civilization
- A scenic journey along the shore of the Persian Gulf
|Days of Operation||Daily|
|Timings||Start at 9:00am|
|Age||No age limit|
You Need to Know:
- 3 years old children and younger can go free.
- 4 days before of your reservation starts, you can cancel your tickets without any charge. Afterwards changes, refunds and cancellation will not be made.
- Guided trip of Sharjah and Ajman.
- Air conditioned coaches are provided for round-trip transportation from Dubai.
Cameras are allowed and must but keep this in mind that not to take pictures of Arab women without permission. Photography of government and military installations is prohibited.
On Sharjah Ajman trip we reserve the right to cancel or withdraw any activity for reasons beyond our control such as weather, strikes, war & other events of force majeure for which a refund, partial refund or rescheduled date may be given which is at the discretion of Royal Eagle Tourism.