In an exertion to support tourism, the Dubai District Authorities has declared arrangements to manufacture four new recreational offices and grow the Hatta Ridge Stop by contributing Dh17 million.
Undulating sand hills sparkle with hotness as your four-wheel drive Land Cruiser heads go dirt road romping and kicks up some desert dust. In the wake of halting at a Bedouin camp, swap four wheels for two legs with a short camel ride. Proceed to the mountain town of Hatta.
The development will include giving more greenery, separated from play reason for youngsters, development of running track that is 800 meter long. Unique grill territories will be set up. Separated from shaded seating, more play territories, and walkways, will be given.
- Pick up & Drop off anywhere in Dubai or Sharjah
- Red Dunes Safari ” Dune Bashing “
- Sand Boarding
- Dune Buggy drive (additional cost)
- Visit to Carpet market & Heritage Village
- Wadi Bashing
- Chance to dip & dive in the water pool of Hatta Mountains
- Lunch in Hatta Fort Hotel – 5 Star
|Days of Operation||Daily|
|Timings||Pickup 7:30 am to 8:00 am – Drop-off 2:00 pm to 2:30 pm|
|Age||3 yrs & above, recommended|
|Dress code||Casual and swimming costumes if you intend to dip & dive in the pool|
|Minimum Persons||Minimum 2 Persons|
You Need to Know:
- Original Passport must be carried
- Littering is a punishable offence & offenders may face penalties.
- Please avoid smoking in public places.
- Public display of affection should be avoided.
- Guest on tourist must carry their original passport, visit visa and UAE residence visa holders can carry their original passport or original labour card to show it on Check point when we pass through the Oman territory.
Cameras are allowed and must but keep this in mind that not to take pictures of Arab women without permission. Photography of government and military installations is prohibited.
On Dubai Dhow cruise trip we reserve the right to cancel or withdraw any activity for reasons beyond our control such as weather, strikes, war & other events of force majeure for which a refund, partial refund or rescheduled date may be given which is at the discretion of Royal Eagle Tourism.